COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 December, 04:50
Q - ISRAEL IS LAST

AFTER ALL THE HISTORICAL POSTS PUT OUT BY JFK JR TODAY, I CAN'T HELP BUT THINK ONE THING..........

THE USA IS THE ORIGINAL 'ISRAEL.'

WE ARE LAST.

HAVE WE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT THINGS THAT WERE PREVIOUSLY SACRED AND UNTOUCHABLE?

NAH, GOTTA BE WRONG.

BUT I WON'T DELETE THIS POST.

WHY?

IDK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bijowi @bijowi
In response to "HAVE WE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT THINGS THAT WERE PREVIOUSLY SACRED AND UNTOUCHABLE", I believe we have been!

In the pics shown, I googled Bethlehem of Galilee and Chicago. Satanists turn things around to confuse us. You can flip the pictures and they would be pretty close to the same, only opposite. What if Jesus was, actually, born in the Chicago area and not Bethlehem? They made the zip code for Chicago 60606. The zeros are place holders, which comes out as 666!

I don't believe Jesus was born in the dead of winter, either. The Bible tells us, the shepherds were tending their flocks. Bethlehem is in the Northern hemisphere, as is Chicago. In the winter, the flocks were kept inside and out of the weather. The opposite of winter would be summer. Have you ever seen a picture of the manger in a snow drift?
06:26 AM - Dec 23, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by bijowi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from bijowi , click on at the bottom under it