LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
https://www.godlikeproduct...

18 year old hacker imprisoned for life, for discovering the digital prison where they are trapping souls.

The 18-year old hacker responsible for stealing and releasing dozens of clips of Grand Theft Auto 6 last year has been sentenced to life in hospital prison. He can only be released in the future if doctors decide he’s no longer a danger to others, the BBC reports.

Doesn't seem like a big deal, so why is this a big story?

This was an attack on Satan's new digital prison system.

It wasn't about organ harvesting.

It was about learning how to transfer human consciousness into a machine.

They need to lower their vibrations in order to properly transfer them. So they remove their organs while still alive to bring about enough trauma that their consciousness's can be transferred.

They were downloading people's consciousness and trapping them within a video game to serve as the NPCs for the new GTA.
04:27 AM - Dec 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by bluestarcommonsense in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 December, 06:08
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
I believe something like this is probably very possible. The only time I felt my consciousness leave my body was around this time of year when I fell asleep next to my Father's bedside as he lay dying. I never loved anyone like I loved him and I probably was going through a lot of emotional trauma watching him die. I will never forget it separating from my body. It was the scariest thing that I have ever experienced. It floated in darkness over my dad's bed. I panicked and thought I was dying and kept saying that I can't die, I have 2 small children to raise. It was then that it popped back into my body and I remember my heart was beating really crazy. I still won't sit in that chair if I visit my mom. There's so much knowledge we don't have. I always knew those video games were unhealthy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396