COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 December, 07:57
JFK Fan 11/11
JFKFan12345

It's frustrating to me people are so convinced it's not going to happen over Christmas.
1. People are stocked up
2. The world shuts down
3. Has anyone heard of the Delaware Crossing and 1776.
Hello?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
I trust it will happen but Trump has said “Easter is our timeline”. Nothing would make me happier than if it happens over Christmas but I sincerely doubt it.
08:20 PM - Dec 22, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nana2021 in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
22 December, 10:51
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication
Kim Clement prophecy is what I've been following. He speaks of a Christmas timeline for something huuuuge to pop. I've got my eyes on this year, 2023. Easter 2024 is too far away, IMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
23 December, 08:20
In response America First to her Publication
I hope you are right!! It’s been a long 3 years and many disappointments along the way. I try not to get my hopes up, but boy do I wish you are correct!

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 December, 08:29
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication
I'M NOT EVEN SURE WHAT YEAR WE ARE IN!!! :)