Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 December, 02:25 (E)
Hear me out and don't get pissed.
We're SUPPOSED to question shit, right?

White Hats are in charge; Trump is the CIC; Juan O Savin said once via Nino Rodriguez that Trump took a step back for optics, not to be associated with the Biden-actor shit-show.
Right so far?
The Biden puppet's strings are pulled by Barry Sortero, who's a fag, along with tranny Michael, and the Nesbit's two rent-a-kids. Follow me?
Before all of this, the 2016 presidential election was rigged in Killary's favor, but [Q/mil/White Hats?] pulled the rug from under her somehow and inserted Trump (OR, just stumped her cheat and let the electors actually vote him in).
Then, in 2020, the White Hats LET the Democraps cheat go through, where they had to front Barry with fake-Biden cuz real-Biden is dead IRL (as, incidentally, so is Killary and No-Name McCain). Meanwhile (coming full circle here) Trump never conceded and is still the CIC, with the nuclear codes and holed up most of the time in Cheyenne Mtn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
Juan also said that the American People will need to pick up arms to protect ourselves from these invaders coming across the border. Stock market to crash 2023.
02:39 PM - Dec 22, 2023
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WhaleheadWorldCue in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 December, 02:54
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
Whoa thank you - that is VERY important and I missed it probably because I've slowed down listening lately

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396