Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
22 December, 10:53
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I am happy to see you are okay! I went to Twitter today and it says your account does not exist?! I do not know this account you are posting. Who is Lauren?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 December, 10:50
Those 2 are nuts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
22 December, 03:06
I am sorry you are having such a hard time. It is good that you took a break so that you can feel better. You have a big heart and you are always trying to help people. I did not know this about ones attacking others. I had not seen this kind of behavior other than the last time this happened to you. I do not tolerate bullying behavior. You saw that first hand. Love you too Joey! 💓 Sending you love, hugs and good vibes. Stay golden!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 December, 10:42
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I blocked Lauren a few months ago