Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
21 December, 07:37
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Surprised to see Nadine Dorries on the list. British MP who backed Boris Johnson.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
22 December, 02:06
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
According to several photos and reports, Boris Johnson may have turned out to be a PEDO Deep State kind of guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
21 December, 03:13
I had downloaded the real list. Looking for the link now. Anyway, the list you posted has many names on it that we know are PEDOS and guilty of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 December, 03:14
In response Every Time to her Publication
agree

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 December, 02:55
I thought I blocked elle dinardi for her constantly rude comments to me and other people

so she came back and I blocked her again

does she really think joe biden is innocent?

stfu!! you are blocked again!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 December, 03:13
Joe was shot....

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 December, 02:25
VERY 2020 OF YOU ... 2020 WAS FOR VISION ONLY...
20/20 VISION...EPSTEIN ISLAND WAS A PROP - A STAGE .. THE STAGE WAS SET - THE PLAYERS ALL TOOK BEATINGS FROM OTHERS.. THE PLAYERS BEING THE ONES ON YOUR LIST HERE.... WHAT IF - NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE COMMITTED A CRIME?... WHAT IF THESE WERE WHITE HATS/MILITARY - PLAYING LIFETIME ROLES TO SHOW US ?- NO ONE WOULD HAVE OPENED THEIR EYES IF THE STARS DIDN'T SHOW US.... THERE CAME A TIME WHEN WE WERE FORCED TO LOOK DEEPER - AS MUCH AS THEY LEFT VISUALS OF BEING BAD (one eye club/photo ops etc)- THEY LEFT EVEN MORE CLUES THEY WERE GOOD... DID YOU CATCH IT? Q KEPT REMINDING US THAT SYMBOLISM WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL... Q WAS TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU NOT THE HOLLYWOOD STARS....BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW... THERE WILL COME A TIME WHEN PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO FACE CRIMES OF THEIR OWN ... DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SLANDER EACH AND EVERY PERSON ON THIS LIST... DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY COUNTS THAT WILL BE?..1...2..3..4..5 etc.

memes matter @NoComment
21 December, 12:55
https://no.wikipedia.org/w...
I never trusted diplomats

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 December, 01:01
In response memes matter to her Publication

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 December, 01:01
In response memes matter to her Publication
ty for your post

I did not know who he is

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
21 December, 12:14
Pretty close to 170.

I counted 167, including the 2 partials at the bottom of col1 & 2.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 December, 12:18
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
good idea and good catch, ty for your post!