Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
21 December, 07:51
"Sen. Marsha Blackburn says on X about the 170 Epstein associates being released and named - I'm pleased that this court agrees with my calls for transparency and accountability on Epstein and his associates.
The American people deserve to know who participated in
Epstein's crimes.

I have a feeling we are going to see way more names being dropped than a 170 names. 17 is a nod to us. Everything has been done behind the scenes now we are waiting for the sleepers to play catch up - even though some don’t give a shit that satanic pedos have been running the world. I say drop ALL the names and drop it HARD. As Q says ‘the truth about the children will unite Humanity’. It needs to happen."

From Yorkshire Lass
https://t.me/theyorkshirel...

💥🔥🌪️⚔️👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
I think it is way past the time to end the coddling of those who choose to, or refuse to take the time and effort to seek the truth. It is time for the shock waves to start. It is obvious that too many have become so complacent, and are so indoctrinated, that it is going to take something big to shake them awake. We, the patriots and the anons, the brave military folks, the great decoders, those trying to spread the truth are growing weary. 🥱
10:54 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
21 December, 01:26
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Well past time. Keep your powder dry, head on a swivel and know you are different for a reason.
He will show you what to do when the time comes. We cannot prepare for what's coming beyond this. We are Blessed beyond all measure...👆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396