Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
WITH ALL THE TENS OF THOUSAND OF PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON HERE...

WHERE IS EVERYONE???
HARDLY ANY NEW POSTS ... ACTUALLY NONE AT ALL SINCE 1:30 ISH AM .
07:11 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
21 December, 03:01
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I was watching a Tesla compilation. What a magnificent dawning of many revelations. 😎 What a journey 💖 this is. Every heartbeat 💓 😁 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
21 December, 03:09
Its alot of info from all directions
personaly
waiting for the snake to strike so we can give the anti-venom we will be their when they need us now I think we need to chill let the norms to their digging and wait.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 December, 03:44
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
IT WAS NEVER OUR JOB TO WAKE THEM UP!... IM NOT SCREAMING JUST CAN'T SEE SHIT....
ok ..... Even if they did WAKE UP they could never come here - too many different (versions) servings of TRUTH set on the Buffet.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 December, 02:54
Sleeping? We have good news so no need to spin our wheels repeating same things.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 December, 02:58
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ???..... THERE IS NO SLEEPING...

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
21 December, 02:54
I think we've lost a lot of folks since we started here. I don't see much of anything anymore - just the same few people. And no one sees my posts.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 December, 02:52
Buncha creep ass lurkers 🤣🤣🤣

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 December, 02:57
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS SITE IS STILL UP ...