COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
19 December, 11:05
https://creativedestructio...

ONLY BUY FROM THE BEEKEEPERS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dana young @youngd
19 December, 02:25
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I’m A beekeeper in New Zealand. I can guarantee my honey to be 100% pure natural honey. Check us out on Instagram @ Tuapeka honey🐝🐝🍯🍯🤙🤙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
19 December, 03:29
In response dana young to his Publication
Am in NE Ohio a wee bit from the PA border. Am big honey user and pay $34-36 for 3lbs or 1360grams of raw, unfiltered. Ouch!
But heard a troubling blurb today saying 70% was not real yet folks keep buying it anyway.
Mine comes from Wooster, not far south from here and it seems real to me.
You are Blessed to do what you do

dana young @youngd
Thank you my friend I really do love what I do. If we got prices like what you are paying for honey then I would be doing quite well but unfortunately like most food producers we get the rough end of the stick for doing all the hard work. We are lucky to get $7 nz dollars so around $4 US dollars for a kg of honey, and it is pure, chemical free, I don’t feed sugar just leave plenty of honey to get my babies through the off season. Have a wonderful Xmas with your loved ones.
06:15 PM - Dec 20, 2023
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
Only people mentioned by youngd in this post can reply
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
20 December, 06:26
In response dana young to his Publication
Bees are THE biggest mystery in nature. 30+yrs ago listening to local talk radio host Dan Ryan's guest Royden Brown, author of the Bee pollen Bible which I ordered that day and still have.
From that came the Dynamic Trio, ordered 3mos supply at a time, 3 Bee Pollen, 2 Propolis and 1 Royal Jelly every am ever since.
Been 'sick' maybe a half dozen times since, never bad. Weigh 20lbs over high school and it's all in my brain and my dick.😎
Soon, we find out how in the fuck they 'fly'...
Thanks for bouncing this back to Ohio, fren.
WWG1WGA👆👍