Patriotic One @Patriotic1
X is fucking up. anyone with X acc plz report this pedo pos. on X
kolman753238
legit shows boy getting rapped! ffs trust me you do not wish the pic scrolled down farther.
12:33 AM - Dec 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
20 December, 01:00
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
IM ASKING PEOPLE TO HELP GET THIS OFF OF X I WENT THERE AND TURNED HIM IN IT MADE ME SICK I WAS HOPING IT WAS A DOLL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 December, 02:28
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
TYVM. acc got suspended after several attempts to get X support to take it down by many many anons.

i have since seen more of these sick accounts. i reckon i am pedo hunting yet again. ffs.
Big accounts only worried bout makin money. X is still same old shithole just with different wrapper. Lil accounts tag teaming this bs. Anyone with reach to busy worrying bout comms.

Again ty. cannot believe it takes this much to get others off they dead ass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 December, 12:39
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Fuck everyone who claims "its all bout the children" and fucking scrolls past this. FUCK you fake fucks. just keep clicking funny fucking cat memes and stick your hypocrisy straight up your ass