Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 December, 03:53
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
At this time, it still feels to me like we are damned if we do and damned if we don't share stuff.
But, as we know, when any sort of Big Newsy type of happening breaks, people everywhere will Want to talk/chat/listen Lots, about it to each other. So I'm feeling it's best to keep an eye/ear open, be ready to listen then share what our innerstanding is, we could help them best when they're really wanting to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 December, 02:02
Yeah, but if you're sincerely and authentically awake, you have nowhere to go BUT to get to the point where you don't GAF what any retard thinks.
Am I supposed to care if someone say, laughs at me for believing chemtrails exist?
They're stupid for not noticing.
They're even dumber when someone tells them and they don't bother looking into it.
See, all this, to me, is like caring about a serial killer's assessment of how moral I am.
Or like a pedophile's opinion that I'm a bad parent.
I mean, put things in the proper perspective.
Who you really worried about?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 December, 08:52
AMEN

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 December, 08:47
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine!