Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Dear GOD, please heal all of us who are afflicted with illness whether it be of the body, mind or spirit.
Please give us direction on how to heal ourselves. You said that no weapons formed against us will prosper. Renew our faith in these words. Please Lord show us each day how to serve you. We ask your forgiveness for when we have failed you and ask that you perfect us through your trials. All Glory and Honor is yours for being the designer of this world we live in. You gave us the beauty of nature and I so wish we could restore your beautiful design. Guide us today to be the best people we can be. Strengthen us with your mercy, love and grace. We love you. We thank you. We serve you. You know who I pray for in the quiet of my heart. Please keep her safe today and in the hands of angels. Heal her body Lord. Amen.
03:47 AM - Dec 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 December, 10:27
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Amen almighty Father we pray as it is gone through your mercy and grace Amen πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
19 December, 10:07
SO BEAUTIFUL HEREI T IS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 December, 11:22
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
I love you! Thank you. I am so tired tonight.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
19 December, 10:06
Beautiful Hope, Thank You!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
19 December, 01:44
AmenπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸŒ»

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
19 December, 03:50
AMEN πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™