Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 December, 08:56
Please pray with us tonight at 8:09 pm central & then help manifest a wonderful future for our children & generations to come.

We are going to find out all the truth.

Yes, maybe we are finding there is quite the difference between religion and spirituality, but in the end we will all know that God is actually way more and way better than we have been led to believe and the teachings of Jesus will always be words to live by.

Lean into what your heart tells you is right and good and control the brain thoughts, which can mislead you.

Manifest:

https://www.canva.com/desi...

Prayer:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
18 December, 09:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏🙏🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 December, 09:21
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
How you doing up there in Canada?
Nana hears that it is pretty rough there?

Oh yes its rough up here.
Dictator Castro is blocking most of our news/communication with each other, no free speech for us in Canada, they have taken away health products that help our health, starting the CBDC soon I'm thinking with their climate agenda..
The list goes on and on.
For me I'm just watching waiting and keeping my sanity until this BS gets resolved or a time when I will be able to step in with my fellow Canadians and fight for our country and freedom..
Hope all is well nana with you and your family 🙏🙏❤🇨🇦
10:04 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by WWG1WGA12 in this post can reply
19 December, 08:17
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
Thanks for sharing hun. We pray for Canada in this house frequently.
Juan, as well as my Canadian fren here, have said how much worse it is for people in Canada and Aulstraia.

In what my fren has told me over the last few yrs it would seem that Canada has been totally controlled in policing thro the CCP of China and more manipulated by the Crown than any other country.

19 December, 06:29
Yes true