Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
18 December, 11:57
DAYAMN!!!! It's natty.... But super easy to navigate and it's fun to0! 🤑

https://epsteinsblackbook....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 December, 12:57
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
This is not the actual book or entries.
This is the product of some Amazon Affiliate.
Anyone could make this up.
Sorry but we are going to need the real list, actual written entries, backed most likely by aviation logs of the actual flights at the stated dates and times as well to be sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
18 December, 01:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes. Agreed! Also...This is a contact list....does not mean they are necessarily tied to anything ugly. Could be a dog walker and car washer for all we know. Now...many of the names will likely be nefarious...but I would not classify this contact list as being any kind of proof. Plus...there are tons of "names" missing that we've already seen on copies of flight logs....so there's also that. I'm also thinking there could be multiple "Contact" lists or black books. Just a wild guess.

18 December, 01:31
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Nana has been asking for years:

Where the helll are all the video tapes and computer information confiscated from Epstein Island and all his other homes and business locations.

Who has been sitting on them for years?
Y would that be the FBI, DOJ, and CIA?

These are the actual proof along with money trails and deeds tied to the specific people and timing.

This is where a lot of people don't understand why this is taking so long. The White Hats are proving these Team Evil participants LEGALLY.
Even tho our legal system is broken they are placing the evidence into discovery for future legitimate trials of these criminals.

In order for the masses of people to get behind this, it must be done right, not like [they] do things.

Most of the time we are all thinking too small. Our entire world has been captured top to bottom.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
18 December, 02:34
Hi Nana. I read somewhere that the laptop from hell is in the Cheyenne Mountain with CIC and it will be publicized soon. I sure hope that is true! I would attach a link but I read so many forums that I'm not sure I could find it right away. If I find it, I will come back here and post it.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
Cheyanne Mountain has been
closed down.
Found some interesting information
about NORAD.
03:46 PM - Dec 18, 2023
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
18 December, 09:35
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Awesome post hun, thanks for sharing.

Juan says that Pres. Trump sealed up Cheyenne Mountain on March 15th, 2020 out of an abundance of caution that we had already been invaded and might not realize it yet.

Some believe that Trump also has been there since then.
Nana knows that Trump never returned to the White House when all of the White House staff for no apparent reason came out on the White House lawn to see him off one day when he was not going anywhere special. I just can't remember when that was but it was for sure either around that time or earlier.
Seems like it was about the same time someone tried to poison DJT and Melania, when their taster got so sick he had to retire from the ordeal.

This facility is only one of the NORAD system I hear.

What do ya'll think the odds are that there are tunnels underground for most of them as well?

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
18 December, 09:46 (E)
We have another NORAD base in North Bay Ontario Canada built into the Canadian shield.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
19 December, 02:46
I have no doubt that there are tunnels there. All these tunnels everywhere! The term "everything is connected" comes to mind everytime I hear of another tunnel.