COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
THiS LiL’ MiSS Can’t Be Wrong
l42022425
·
2h
People are going to flip their lids
President Trump is married to Princess Diana her title is First Lady of The New Republic of the United States and of course The Queen of People’s hearts and have two children
Barron and Sarah.
01:35 PM - Dec 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
18 December, 05:54
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Whose this Sarah? 1st I've seen of this. Where can I dig more on this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 December, 06:34
In response Dark Helmet to his Publication
I THINK ANOTHER NAME AND/OR VERY WELL HIDDEN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Haller @stillwater89
18 December, 05:48
SOMEONE WAS BUSY! MELANIA, I UNDERSTAND, IS RELATED TO ANIST---(MS). SO SHE WILL BE RUSSIA??? QUEEN DIANA WILL BE SOMEWHERE BRITIAN??? TRUMP HEAD OF FINANCE????

MTGirl4Trump Elaine @lannie1950
18 December, 03:54
This is beyond crazy!!!! Such disrespect for our beloved president and beautiful Melania doesn't build any trust in Anon up

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
18 December, 02:34
Love this! "Lady" Diana makes a beautiful, "First Lady". President Trump has great taste in truly beautiful Ladies. Baron and his mother look so much alike. 'Merry Christmas and a Very Happy, Bright New Year. May God Bless you all.

debbie french @animalsgalore
18 December, 02:03
So what is Melania's role in this??

18 December, 02:17
In response debbie french to her Publication
MY GUESS IS DI WEARS A MASK = MELANIA. BOTH SAME HEIGHT, BOTH SPEAK 8 LANGUAGES.