Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 December, 09:58
Nana's question is:
Are those men guarding Biden Rent-A-Cops or Secret Service cause they look more like Rent-A-Cops!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hermann_Vangaard in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 December, 04:20
In response Hermann Vangaard to his Publication
The deformed hand looks similar to AI generated images in which AI can’t render hands properly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
20 December, 04:12
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Bingo

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 December, 02:43
I pay almost no mind to any current events anymore.
I don't even know what this is about.
A cursory glance at the photograph and caption leads me to believe it's another FF trying to push the narrative of white on black discrimination.
Why bother with any of it?
We know EVERYTHING can be faked, and
We know all THEY do is LIE.
Even my potential anger over being lied to, should I pay attentio to this, is an deliberate elicitation of my anger/reaction.
Fuck them!
I will take NO PART in their ba'al-shit, not even as an educated spectator.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 December, 04:42
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
That Just mean Your Fully awake
But We have to call it out to the Mk ultra Normies
js

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
20 December, 10:13
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Well said. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
18 December, 02:28
He's got 6 or 7 fingers, OOPS!

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
18 December, 02:10
HANDS UP!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 December, 01:36
Looks like someone has messed with the pic to Nana more than being AI generated.
I am no expert on this stuff but most of the AI generated look better than this and most of the pics I have seen someone tried to doctor up looks more like this guys hand.
But I have no idea.