Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
18 December, 01:32
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Q The Plan to Save the World, All part 1-6

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 December, 09:10
GMO OMG. Not sure this became well-known, but it’s a fantastic film. Beautifully produced, and an honest perspective from a husband and wife trying to do their best to navigate the world knowing about the poisons in foods and still keep their family healthy, while still being able to function in the world.

https://m.imdb.com/title/t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
17 December, 05:57
A University of knowledge

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
17 December, 04:43
Awesome, I will be adding a few of these to my handouts I make for folks when I'm out and about. EVERY Anon in my opinion should have something to give out when talking to others and I've talked about this quite a few times on multiple platforms.
Been doing it myself for 5 or 6 years now and it really helps people see your serious about thing you say. People have to get comfortable with the uncomfortable and connect with their fellow man.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
17 December, 07:41
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Great idea! I did that when Covid was going around.