Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
15 December, 07:43
🐸🍿😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Please, forgive my ignorance, Carole but who is that a photo of to left of Robin Williams?
08:40 PM - Dec 15, 2023 (E)
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
15 December, 09:11
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Here's a fun video of him....😄

Argentina’s new anti-woke President celebrates like a rock star on stage after winning his countries election with a 55.7% lead over his left-wing opponent who secured 44.2% of the vote.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 December, 09:09
No ignorance at all, glad you asked!!
That is Javier Milei the New President of Argentina....Suppose to be a Conservative

BREAKING 🚨 Javier Milei pulled off a massive upset in Argentina’s presidential election Sunday, winning around 56 percent of the vote, provisional results showed.

READ: https://insiderpaper.com/m...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 December, 10:07
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Thank you Carole now I know who that is if I ever see his photo again! He certainly is a character.

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
15 December, 09:04
Hi, answering your question. It is Javier Milei, the new far-right president of Argentina. I saw some footage of him on the news about a week ago, he was hilarious! Maybe, I should refer to it as Looney Toons.