CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 December, 02:44
if you watched this, what do you think?

https://rumble.com/v4144jd...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
I was blown away by the reveal!!! It also comforted me as well...Even though I'm an Anon and I know it's a movie and yadda yadda yadda I still get trapped in the matrix mind control and start getting pissed at the main stream media when I hear something outrageous...Phil said the White Hats control the MSM...Just that validation alone relaxes me...The fact that the Q team got to start the chess game with 10 moves already played on the board! Damnit that's awesome! And when Phil looked at the pic on the wall behind him when he said you all know who Q+++ is LMAO! I could go on and on it was fantastic! It's already over...The DS is done...Just setting the table for a proper return of DJT the legitimate POTUS...Making America Great Again will go down in history as an understatement if I know Trump...He will want to go down as the GOAT and he will leave NO DOUBT ABOUT IT IN ANYONES MIND! NCSWIC...BECAUSE IT ALREADY CAME! LOL JVBanon
02:51 PM - Dec 15, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 December, 03:06
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–agree. I think there might have been a few distractions cuz the DS is not completely gone yet, and we are fighting nazi doctors and big pharma with covid scam, and big corporations controlling global world (among other things), but for the most part I thought he was right on.

Especially when he kept going on about the masks and remdesivir, and Q

Yes, it was comforting.

especially the stiff he said about nobama. I hope it is all real.

But I hate that he always has static. No one else has it, so I wonder if that is a stalling effort on his part, lolol.

God Bless, and ty for your thoughts!๐Ÿ’ฅ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
15 December, 03:15
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I'm thinking he has the issue because of his location. We don't know where he's really at, basement, bunker, etc. We only know what he says, could be a lie to keep him safe. Great reveal and I'm sure when he does the QA we might learn more.