Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 December, 11:42 (E)
I'm genuinely curious why some of you are still sharing pix of deep state clowns on here. We are trying to heal now. When will we be allowed to heal without having such OLD info shoved in our faces? Why do you want to perpetuate that? Can we build something new without those clowns in the mix, or does your unhealed trauma require that everyone still suffer too?

*here's a meme of George Soros. I know you're trying to heal and raise the vibe, but here-- look at his nasty old face anyways*

Why? Why do this to our family?
Would you force an abuse victim to sit and look at pix of their abusers faces everyday? 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
My opinion: I don’t think people
Will truly heal until the lies are exposed fully and we have accountability. For me it’s really hard to fully move on when it still “Appears” the corrupt are winning. All it would take is just one arrest to verify future (Where have I heard that before).
I am positive things are happening but still tough when we hear about crashes in market and they are making new highs, or hearing high profile
Stars have been dealt with but yet we see them on TV.
The typical person can’t move on from
That. I can’t wait for peace, Love and prosperity for all.
11:57 AM - Dec 15, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LetFreedomRing in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 December, 12:01
In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication
I agree. 100%
But I still don't think that's any reason to keep pushing old info on our family. Blocking people from healing. That's WRONG. 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
15 December, 12:04
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I do agree with you. People are hurting and feel betrayed and it’s hard for
Them to take
Anyones word for
Anything even though you have spent a lot of
Time
Trying to show them through decides. Hope your knee is feeling better