eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
19 June, 12:28
😳😳😳😳 Things are happening ⁉️🤣🤣🤣
🔴 CUT OFF AN ENTIRE VILLAGE IN SAXONY

Ant sex paralyzes the Internet

Zwickau (Saxony) - Short circuit in the cable box because a few ants have spring fever! In a small settlement near Waldenburg (district of Zwickau), the telephone and internet keep failing because of the sex insects.

Especially in the Altweinholzchen district of Waldenburg, young ant colonies regularly cause chaos, like these

"Chemnitzer Morgenpost" now reported.

The reason: The mating season for ants begins in the spring. After sex, they then look for new nests to found new colonies. Preferred in narrow, dark caves. A distribution box from Telekom is ideal...
https://www.bild.de/region...

❗️ For those who don't read between the lines or don't get it - the arrests of paedophiles in Germany continue. ❗️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 December, 12:55 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
🤭 She's missing her front teeth, but she can turn into Mariah Carey. Even friends won't recognize an influencer without make-up. 🤥
https://brightside.me/arti...
So..., now I'm thinking - it can be a pretty solid shock for a guy in the morning... 😂🤣 Beware of quick and random acquaintances.🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 December, 03:09
Reminds me of the old saying 'coyote ugly' --
in the morning the guy chews his arm off to keep from waking her up.
A double coyote is when he chews the other one off so it never happens again 🙈

14 December, 04:45
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
🤭 that is very funny 😂🤣My grandmother always said - there is no gold that glitters.🤣

Good to see you again, hope you're well. 😊

I'm good, Amalie 😊. Haven't been spending a lot of time on here, but scan new posts daily; jump on quickly, then on to something else. Latest rabbit hole is cryptids; this interview had much information on sasquach ⤵️
💥 https://youtu.be/Sc88D4ZjS...

Hope you're doing well also, and staying clear of the bad guys! I know you're bold in your explorations, and I pray for protection around you 🙏😇💖🌻
10:33 AM - Dec 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
14 December, 11:25 (E)
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
The video is interesting, thanks for the link. I know about them, the man is telling the truth. They were mainly on the edge, but gradually (I think it was through underground tunnels) they began to reach our area in the center (that is America, Europe, Asia and Africa). Australia is connected to the edge. It is as I have written many times here - a genetic experiment of Cain's bloodline (from Satan/snake/AI). In order for these genetically modified bloodlines not to degenerate completely, a woman of pure Adamites bloodline (from Adam) is needed. That is why young girls are lost in such numbers all over the world. Genetic experiments can ONLY be done with AI.
Centaurs, lizards/reptiloids, yetis (werewolves) and many more...
Myth is a true record of history and genetic lineages. But people are totally brainwashed and thinks they are just fairy tales.
https://anonup.com/thread/...
https://anonup.com/thread/...
But originally, it was one supercontinet without seas and oceans.

14 December, 11:59
That's what they were saying about the hair samples they had analyzed -- mitochondrial DNA was human, paternal DNA "unknown".
They also said that there is residual radiation in their footprints 🔍🧐.

He mentions that most unusual beings written about in 'mythology' and other ancient writings were/are real. Bible says "All flesh was corrupted" (by the fallen angels); the flood destroyed (most of?) them, but after the flood genetic experimentation continued. The ancient "Book of Monsters" revealed the intelligence and communication abilities of these beings and their longing for salvation, but per the (very fragmented) text, they were denied.

I found this video online a few years ago; the copy disappeared from my phone 🤨. Fortunately I had posted it on AU so I was able to retrieve it. It was taken at an aquarium in California that has a huge glassed wall to the open ocean. ⤵️

14 December, 06:04
This is a good video with that map; I've never seen it before, so I saved a copy for my rather large collection 😊😄.

Much is hiding under the Antarctica ice wall...