Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈEyes on!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Anon's decode on the WH photo posted earlier today - 'Not long now'

Q51
Direct comms, anons.
"Not long now."
"The time has come to take back our great land."
"The time is now."
5:5

H/T to my friend Mareq16
08:47 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Mark Carvell @MarkCarvell
11 February, 10:15
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
11 February, 09:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
11 February, 08:55
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’« God Bless You Sir, deep gratitude and love to you!πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’«

11 February, 09:17
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Love is all and love is youπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯️

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
11 February, 08:49
Today I am at my limit, I just want this to end, this madness. I am feeling so down, Hope no long means soon enoug

11 February, 09:15
In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication
please just unplug and go out in nature,..
this show is to wake people up not to bring you down,.. this show is for the people who are still asleep to shake them to their core,.. please dont let it get to you this has to be this way and when it gets to much turn of your tv set,.. and focus on shows like x22report and @santasurfing to bring you the highlights of the show,..
my prayers are with you my beloved PatriotπŸ™
and if i can help in anyway pleas dm me im just a text away WWG1WGA πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
14 February, 09:30
In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication
will be ok πŸ‘