Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Is that like the training exercises they did when they landed helos on the strip in LA and removed a bio weapon bomb?
I can't remember date 2017-2019?

You know when Cruella Pelosi tried to take her whole damn family out of the country while it did its job in CA and Pres. Trump pulled her plane out from under her and said nope you ain't leaving in one of our military planes?

Or when they removed a bomb, what was it suitcase nuke from Seattle same time frame!
12:32 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 December, 03:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
When Pelosi & her entourage had their plane pulled out from under them, they boarded a bus and were just riding in circles around the Capitol 🙈. Someone posted a video of it with the tune "The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round."
I laughed so hard 😂🤣😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 December, 02:16 (E)
Polly more like the training exercises before 9/11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
13 December, 12:49
Aloha Nana
I remember this now that my mind was re-freshed 😊
I remember Trump halting Pelosi from traveling with her family and all of the alcohol they had on the plane
That was a long while back
Good remembering 😊