Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 December, 07:40
Folks need to stop being "cool" with calling their childrens/teenagers "boyfriends or girlfriends" that. Tell them the truth NO other sin affects us like sexual sin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
True. Giving yourself away to just anyone is a horrible road to travel. I know young women who do this because it’s done, but they are truly unhappy and alone. I did it as a young woman and still feel negative effects. I have a wonderful husband of several decades who had done the same. We saved each other from that empty and godless lifestyle. We love the Lord, continuously study His Word and try to always live according to His precepts. This restores confidence and joy, brings us closer, and brings meaning to each day. Social norms are awful and do not improve life.
07:48 PM - Dec 12, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
12 December, 08:48
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
🙏🏻❤✝️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 December, 09:07
In response Showpony Farm to her Publication
Amen!

12 December, 07:50
Demonic "when the hedge is broken the serpent will strike" sexual immorality leads straight to hell.

12 December, 07:49
Look at all the decades of trannies in movies, etc. and all that, trying to skew their way.