KolindaQ @KolindaQ
08 December, 09:47
🚨They found food and drink hidden by the cabal for consumption that could feed the WHOLE WORLD for the next 150 years. 14.2 billion tons of high quality food. They have been analyzed. The samples did not contain toxic substances that are normally released in the general population.

Join:⬇️
https://t.me/Q17_Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Illich @amazingreality
08 December, 09:52
In response KolindaQ to his Publication
how in the world do you keep that much food fresh and not out dated...?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
10 December, 01:48
In response Chris Illich to her Publication
Apparently, you have never been 30+ feet underground. It's like the Perfect Refrigerator... a couple degrees above freezing, and Climate Much easier to keep Stable!

Chris Illich @amazingreality
Your right I have never been 30+ feet underground. But still - foods have an expiration date, even if you keep them cold. Does that not apply to most foods, or is it just our poisoned foods that expire? I mean I have canned foods that will last up to 5 years maybe more. but not much longer...
10:27 PM - Dec 11, 2023
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by amazingreality in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris Illich, click on at the bottom under it