Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 December, 07:37
Imma need "VK's Host" to verify HERE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 December, 07:37
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
OK good someone else is thinking at least.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 December, 07:58
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Verify then trust were his own words so.....Imma need a verify partπŸ˜…

11 December, 08:07
haha i was just comin over to see if ya had responbded. Could be? Could be not? or some advanced ai stole his shit and he left yrs ago? but it gotta be aliens too... ? im just watching everything go full bs mode. I do not pretend to know anything anymore.

Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Its legit IMO
VKs logo and VK follows VK' Host on XπŸ‘€
08:14 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
11 December, 08:41
Im fine with being wrong. i am done with circumstantial evidence.

11 December, 08:45
The tile looks like the same tile he kept asking us what do we see. Now a puppy video.

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
13 December, 11:56
I had a lot of respect for VK and felt he had a good heart. I miss him as much as everyone else, but I don't understand why so much energy is being poured into his absence and possible return.

Don't people have real lives or other more important topics to investigate? Is everyone just getting bored and antsy? And for this reason, are pouring their investigative skills into this puzzle of where he is? Can't they just be satisfied knowing that he's still in our midst?