Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Mary Haller @stillwater89
11 December, 09:23
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
WOW!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
11 December, 05:34
Yep. Been there done that and glad for the challenges! It’s a weird sort of gift, but now I understand more of Gods plan. πŸŒŸβš‘οΈπŸ’πŸ’•πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
11 December, 05:12
When we go through the steps of the soul's awakening it can be VERY painful. It awakens things we’ve pushed down for so long and brings them to the surface for us to heal from. The same goes for fear. The more we fear the more we stay stuck.

πŸ’“ If God is for us WHO can REALLY be against us.

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
12 December, 02:35
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
❀️

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
11 December, 05:03
I was just thinking about this as I woke up this morning. Thinking of my parents who had no interest in parenting, but it led me to live my life to get me where I am now. Damn, what a journey.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 December, 04:42
Bullseye 🎯!!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 December, 04:40

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
11 December, 05:03
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
JIMMY H!!!!!!!!