Only people mentioned by Zanne63 in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
11 December, 02:19
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
Trying to guilt us into vaxing up--if we only
vaxed like Piers, he would not have vaids,
or he would not have needed to get vaxed
in the first place? dumb movie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
11 December, 01:46
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 December, 01:29
🤣🤣🤣no more brain cells left 🤣🤣🤣

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 December, 12:35
How many times is this Pierce Morngan going to test positive for Covid?
What do multi-positives mean regarding the covid + comms?

Pierce claims he had "raging covid" but carried on with his talk show from home. If someone had "raging covid" wouldn't they be bed ridden?

Under home arrest instead?

https://www.independent.co...

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
11 December, 12:10
Okay. I'll accept it's all my fault.

I feel so ashamed for not taking the vax and 17 boosters now :(

I could be lying in the bed next to Piers, if only I hadn't been so selfish.

amy lilley @amylilley
11 December, 10:11
The mask line on his neck is and has been SO OBVIOUS, ACTOR🐸

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
11 December, 11:46
In response amy lilley to her Publication

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
11 December, 10:07 (E)
Hue Phoole!

So sad to hear about Piers Morgan illness having acquired VAIDS (vaccine acquired immune deficiency syndrome), truly sorry... While I realize many believe the makers of the vaxxx and the governments deliberately pushed vaccinations knowing it would cause mass life shortening illness and/or death... while others believe this is only a conspiracy and no one could be so evil. One thing for sure, only the hubris of mankind could be so STUPID to allow unproven genetically engineered garbage in their bodies. Modernism and The Rise of The Beast... Man's belief he is his own "god".

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
11 December, 09:47
What a moron.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
11 December, 07:16