Only people mentioned by Nevergiveup in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
11 December, 06:16
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
11 December, 11:06
I lost the account I had for 5 years, before 2016 I had over 8,000 followers I never used the account much until 2015 I asked for it back but they won't let me...I harassed the FBI LOL LOL I guess I'm a bad hombre. They were not protecting our president! I got thrown off the first time because of this pic. I FUCKING WENT NUTS ON THE FBI AND CIA FOR NOT CUFFING OR DOWNING THIS ASSHOLE I GOT IT FOR HARASSMENT PLEASE LET ME BACK LOL LOL FUCK THE FBI AND CIA ASSHOLES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
11 December, 10:47
yes, let me back in - please!!!!

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
10 December, 04:10
Hell to the YES!! It's a friggen matter of principle. We have principle and they don't. 😂🤣😅