COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
09 December, 01:51 (E)
I agree with Joey.
I've always said Trump has to stay neutral and be totally out of the picture when things go down.

Two reasons I say this:
1. I believe we must come to a point where we think there's no hope left to really see the evil that's controlled us.
2. Trump doesn't want the glory or savior status.

All glory must go to God. God will bring this nation to it's knees and the people will have no choice but to turn to God.
When we turn to God as a nation, God will save His children and God gets the glory.
At that point God will rebuild what He destroyed in battle and He will work thru man to rebuild and heal us.

We need to prepare for anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 December, 03:08
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
It really makes sense. Otherwise [they] will find a way to blame Trump, and all the sleepers will buy it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
Are we talking removed temporarily and then returned later or "removed" from the public eye or removed from the Earth or removed and insulated or what?
04:55 PM - Dec 09, 2023
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 December, 05:20
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I'm lost! What are they talking about?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
09 December, 05:47
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
I was talking about this:
I agree with Joey.
I've always said Trump has to stay neutral and be totally out of the picture when things go down.
Now I'm wondering if they will try to stage a Trump assasination or plane crash where he is presumed dead or something then we will definitely feel like all hope is lost and turn to God in droves and then all this "shit" goes down and the White Hats prevail and God rebuilds etc but without Trump...I hope not...There has to be a way for him to at least take some credit for stepping up and facing this threat to the world...That's what I was talking about "removed" what does "removed" really mean???