Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
09 December, 08:28
40 excellent minutes exposing Illuminati ways and means.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
THE SATANIC HIP HOP INDUSTRY EXPOSED: PART 11 (FULL DOCUMENTARY) - YouTube

"THE SATANIC HIP HOP INDUSTRY EXPOSED: PART 11" Is The Fourth Follow Up Film To Independent Journalist Jakob Kellers 7 Part Film Series "The Satanic Hip Hop ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Mee @TrustinGod
And all those mindless zombies, mostly kids, paying good money to see this absolute crap at concerts. Hollywood, music industry, and the media working all day to ensure we make bad decisions that support their garbage.
08:41 AM - Dec 09, 2023
In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrustinGod in this post can reply
Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
10 December, 10:30
In response Just Mee to his Publication
I was a performer and used to view some A & B - List actors and certain music icons with reverence. Now, I can't look at or listen to any of them. I know what they did to get, and stay where they got.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Mee @TrustinGod
10 December, 11:04
In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication
Our conscience tells us to recognize the line that we should not cross. I don't want to live with shame or regrets. Doing my best, which isn't good enough, but God is at my side.
Daily reflection is necessary.
Enjoy the day!