DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
09 December, 06:40
I'm guilty of just now following you just from a post I just read someone just reposted of yours about the kids and COVID etc .. I know tou weren't referring to me. But I'm like rhat too when people come on my page just to snoop and don't say or follow likely just to steal content now that I'm thinking about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
Oh well I guess you were talking about me. I followed you before I even viewed your page because I was impressed wirh what you had to saty and was insightful. If you're gonna be like that? Then good I'm glad you blocked me. That shit was already posted before iI even went on your page though. Had to be I saw it immediately. Oh well I'll just block your sss too I definitely don't like people like you any damn way. Congratulations tourre first person I've ever even considered blocking since the internet came outt even! Lol smh
06:46 AM - Dec 09, 2023
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
09 December, 06:48
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
This is meant for that Cosby whatever username they use. Wtf are they even on here for to start bs?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396