Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 05:37
Here's a treat. I love it when these "baseless" conspiracy facts make it into the mainstream news. https://www.abc15.com/news...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
I still believe what Q said! it has to get so bad to push people to change. The percipice. Remember? We are not there yet. the sheep are still in their asleep. One of them said I'd rather have Biden who raped kids as a president than to have Trump bcz he is a disgrace 🤮😡. this is the kind of sheep we are dealing with!
07:42 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HRH in this post can reply
Amy Cole @Amzie
12 February, 03:51
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
It is sad but there is going to be a certain Number who will never wake up to the evil that goes on...Remember, Satan has children as well...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
11 February, 08:16
If you're not referring to the fat cow Behr from that stupid afternoon show, she's also stated she didn't care of Democrats were pedos. Disgusting!!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Lisa Sliwa @LisKS
11 February, 08:15
Agree. Hatred of Trump negates any ability to question, think, and learn.