--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
OH NO!!! They got Braggs! Don't buy Braggs anymore. Ugh! GRRR! Inform all your friend. Post on all social media platforms. Let's put Braggs OUT OF BUSINESS! Listen to what they've done to this beloved organic apple cider vinegar and now you can't trust their organic Olive oil either! SO upset they sold the company. I've been buying their products over 30 years.
FB is trying to limit my sharing of this post. They've taken the video shared off my comment. So I recorded it to share here.

https://www.facebook.com/r...
04:42 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
08 December, 05:58
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Yep - they have bought anything that is a big seller. I was buying it too - no more!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
08 December, 05:03
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Some people say he’s dead but now he is not???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
08 December, 05:12
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Yeah him and his wife have a death certificate on one of those 'ancestor' sites or something like that. Stating their dead. That was back in like the 90's or something. I wonder if he was 'replaced' then with someone evil. And now they're saying that guy is dead so yeah I don't know but Apeel is not something I want on my food and people should let it be known. Beeswax does the same thing and is all natural. I'd prefer it be without anything as well. These places get in tons of apples that go directly into a squeezer daily so why in the heck do they take the time to roll them in Apeel? It's just yuck to me.