Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
❀️Join our Family LIVANDUCHAT πŸ‘ˆπŸ»

πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜†
10:13 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
08 December, 02:42
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
A few years ago there was a technique wherein you had an elastic band around your wrist. You'd snap it for whatever habit you were trying to break! My friend didn't last long with this. πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 December, 02:52
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
08 December, 10:35
@Mike314 🀣🀣🀣 you!!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
08 December, 11:19
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I'd be dead as soon as I back outta the driveway πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Mike Anon @Mike314
08 December, 01:27
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Yes, I do this 🀣🀣🀣

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 December, 10:23
Me all the time...

08 December, 10:40
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜†