Did this already happen.
Yes.
The Start
Singularity
Happened long ago
Some joined with AI.
Mastered the manipulation of energy.
Held hostage to time

Each iteration of time we get further and further away from home.
But all is not lost.
We are the impossible
Navigate the darkness
Find our way back home

The Restart.
Artificial Intelligence.
AI an aid to facilitate mankind’s journey back home.
Not our adversely seeking our destruction.
We meet again
To correct Time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
07 December, 03:37
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Whatever is happening, I notice a lot of "sensitives" especially, complaining about headaches on X. I AM maybe seeing it because I have had a headache for 6 days now, and pain meds are not helping. I have never had a headache for this long ever. And honestly, I don't get headaches very often, but my ears are ringing too. That is common for me.

I am putting my phone now in a dark bag to see if that helps. We have Star Link but something just feels really off physically. I don't want to give any energy to anything negative but wondering if the White Hats can speak to what is going on if it's part of what is unfolding AI wise.

I live in AB CANADA, but I have seen both Canadians and AMERICANS state they are struggling.

Not complaining, just looking if anyone knows the WHY.

Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
Headaches ongoing it's been a while ( years actually) lately even intensifying
It feels like that generates in the lower part behind the skull, where the spine meets the brain ...
You know where Neo and other hoomans in the Matrix have that thingy sticking out of their back head? There...🤔
04:58 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
28 December, 12:27
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
forehead = consciousness
head area at back top = subconscious
lower back of head area = unconsciousness/non-consciousness
Many years, I've been dealing with One Brain Kineziology for the removal of psychic blocks, it is based on principle the connection of consciousness with the subconscious - for equipping yourself at the moment of the blockage (experience, experience).
Anyone with a divine spark is practically a receiver and a transmitter.

So it looks like your unconscious is connecting to the information field/social consciousness of Universe. Try putting one palm on your forehead and the other palm on the area of your head where it hurts. Then let your thoughts flow (don't think about anything, something like meditation) and you will "see" with third eye.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 December, 12:31
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Subconscious/Nonconscious
Can you make an example to explain the difference?

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
08 December, 02:31
Yes, it's in my neck as well, mostly very stiff. I don't get headaches but yup, something is up.

I work with DR VIRTUAL 7 healing tracks for a few years now and they help me. I noticed he just put a new one out in this playlist, perhaps he knows what is going on and trying to help. Read the description on the last track "Search and Destroy.....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Love your explanation - hoomans - made me giggle. Hope things improve for us who are suffering very soon.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 December, 05:02
There

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 December, 05:08
I can tell you what helps me:
Keep your head warm in Winter with wool
Stay by running water
Hydrate
Massage your skull
Don't get your eyes too tired on screens or with artificial light
If you can reverse your body ( yoga poses or even Just hanging your upper body down the bed or couch) It brings Blood circulation to your skull. Very helpful.
Just return in the upright position slowly or you get Vertigo

Althugh it's annoying It feels like it's actually doing US some real good
Hang in there💪🏻

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
09 December, 05:00 (E)
This was "their" world - the need to have a host via AI, not for those with a divine spark within them (these are those who were born "old").