Aprill Fresh @AprillFresh
07 December, 02:34
Meg Ryan Alicia Silverstone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 December, 02:40
In response Aprill Fresh to her Publication
Wow, what is up with this???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 December, 03:18
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
They don't raise their own children. They pass them around.

07 December, 03:28
Are you serious????? That is beyond sick!!!!! Where did you hear this?

07 December, 03:54
I didn't hear it anywhere. I see the parents and I see the children and they aren't being raised by their parents. Look through the other photos.

07 December, 10:54
Are these clones? Maybe they don't know they have children.

but yes, they do trade kids. If a movie ex fancies your daughter. That's it. Period. You have to first understand that this is a religion that they are born into for hundreds of years and they take this very seriously. They have their own beliefs and religious laws.
09:16 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by AprillFresh in this post can reply
07 December, 09:24
My husband's uncle was a Director out in LA. Lord only knows what he could have been involved with because he knew many of the names I am hearing about. I will never forget at how he asked me once if he could take my daughter into NYC to the Art Museums because she was an artist. She was very young. I remember thinking that he must be out of his mind as I barely knew him. I thought it was really odd. I would have thought he would have wanted my whole family to go and not just her. I was always extremely protective and gave him a flat out no. I used to get teased at how I was a helicopter mom and now I am grateful that I was.

07 December, 09:18
This is wild. I can't imagine any parent not nurturing and caring for their own child. It is just so sick to me. Dear GOD, I am so grateful for my family. No wonder why they sought to destroy ours.