Aprill Fresh @AprillFresh
07 December, 02:34
Meg Ryan Alicia Silverstone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 December, 02:40
In response Aprill Fresh to her Publication
Wow, what is up with this???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 December, 03:18
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
They don't raise their own children. They pass them around.

07 December, 03:28
Are you serious????? That is beyond sick!!!!! Where did you hear this?

07 December, 03:54
I didn't hear it anywhere. I see the parents and I see the children and they aren't being raised by their parents. Look through the other photos.

07 December, 10:54
Are these clones? Maybe they don't know they have children.

Some are clones, some aren't. Most are clones now since Trump wrote Executive Orders against child traffickers, many went to GITMO and the wimps took their own life, a couple were taken out by the Illuminati for speaking out against them, such as : Lady Gaga, Kanye, and Nicki Minaj. I have 2 groups, one on GAB and one on wego, that you're welcome to join. I have the entire page sectioned of by topics, and all of the information is in the comments below each topic. I use memes with titles to show the topic of each thread. https://linktr.ee/aprillfr...
09:13 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by AprillFresh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aprill Fresh, click on at the bottom under it