Did this already happen.
Yes.
The Start
Singularity
Happened long ago
Some joined with AI.
Mastered the manipulation of energy.
Held hostage to time

Each iteration of time we get further and further away from home.
But all is not lost.
We are the impossible
Navigate the darkness
Find our way back home

The Restart.
Artificial Intelligence.
AI an aid to facilitate mankind’s journey back home.
Not our adversely seeking our destruction.
We meet again
To correct Time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
07 December, 03:37
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Whatever is happening, I notice a lot of "sensitives" especially, complaining about headaches on X. I AM maybe seeing it because I have had a headache for 6 days now, and pain meds are not helping. I have never had a headache for this long ever. And honestly, I don't get headaches very often, but my ears are ringing too. That is common for me.

I am putting my phone now in a dark bag to see if that helps. We have Star Link but something just feels really off physically. I don't want to give any energy to anything negative but wondering if the White Hats can speak to what is going on if it's part of what is unfolding AI wise.

I live in AB CANADA, but I have seen both Canadians and AMERICANS state they are struggling.

Not complaining, just looking if anyone knows the WHY.

Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by OurHumanStory in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindi Time For the Divine, click on at the bottom under it