COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
OVER MY DEAD FOOKIN BODY!!!

WHERE IS MY LIGHT SABER!

Ezra A. Cohen: The LGBTQ Psyop was set up for one purpose only: Legalization and acceptance of pedophilia. The first step was to legalize gay marriage. Then came the transgender agenda. Then the adoption of children by homosexuals. Grooming in the government schools by pro LGBTQ teachers. Acceptance and legalization of pedophilia is next.
07:13 AM - Dec 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
07 December, 02:57
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 December, 02:52
And, the lefts final favored group, the pedo, xenophobic war cult of islam... who, will throw the alphabet sex community off the nearest rooftop... as they become our overseers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
07 December, 02:00
Satan always working his evilness.

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
07 December, 07:34
Unfortunately some of us saw this oh so many years ago. I am 30+ years of knowing at this point. This in my humble opinion has been the keystone all along. It has always been about the children.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts