COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Joe M
GeneralJoeM_

The flight logs arent being released because members of the current gov are on them
01:34 AM - Dec 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
07 December, 02:27
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
They would have been released if Trump and his administration were on the list. Enough already with Biden and his administration. The people need this movie to conclude immediately! Americans need to organize for impact of the Chinese and other immigrants that have entered our Country through the border. Juan O’Savin said that Americans will need to take up arms as these Chinese men will show up at our doors. This information is NEW as we were told “MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY”. Movie or not, this is very stressful information that Juan is now telling Patriots. We don’t know what to believe. I think the Patriots have endured enough. We are the ones having to deal with everything while the normies are going on with their lives. My husband and I have been through hell since 2017 trying to wake people up only to get both of our families and friends to turn their backs on us. Sometimes I feel like we are the target and not the normies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
07 December, 07:42
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
Since before Jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396