Mike Anon @Mike314
Most of my clothes were hand-me-downs.

I'm not sure if kids nowadays even know what that means...
08:33 PM - Dec 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 December, 08:32
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Except meat loaf, I still hate that stuff. : )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
07 December, 08:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
It depends on how it's made. I've had some really lousy meatloaf before. I make mine wrapped in bacon, which seals in the flavor, and the added flavor from the bacon grease makes it the best meatloaf I've ever had.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
07 December, 08:22
One of nine …… even got the boys hand me downs lol

Sista Sue @SC18835410
07 December, 08:07
Hand me downs were ALL we had Mike. Have worked some sort of job since I was 12 to pay just for necessities. We didn’t have much but didn’t miss at all what we didn’t have. We played outside from dawn to dusk when not working and made our own fun.
We didn’t know we were pour cause we were so blessed with family friends and love!

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 December, 08:25
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
I come from a family of 4 children, so yeah, very humble upbringing cuz my folks didn't earn a whole lot of money. Was happy to have food, and while I wasn't thrilled that my brother always got the new clothes, it helped teach me the value of money.

And playing outside from dawn to dark in the summer made for some very nice memories.

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
07 December, 08:05
I'm a thrfiter to this day. The only items I buy new are underwear & bras, socks, sheets and towels and none from China. I love it!!

deborah sidener @debbiedo
07 December, 08:04
the fight was on every night, I didn't want to eat what was on my plate I would sit for hours until I at least tried to eat it

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
06 December, 09:04
I was talking about how awful my mom's enchiladas were this weekend 😅I wouldn't trade a single moment though

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
hahaha good times!!

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
That's precious

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
06 December, 08:41
& cleaned (ate all) on the plate

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
06 December, 08:39
my mom's home-cooked food was always delish.

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 December, 08:54
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
You're fortunate 😊

My dad's cooking??? 😬😬😬

He did his best though, and I appreciate it.

I learned from him...he busted his ass working all day, and then he came home and made dinner for me and my family.