Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
06 December, 07:30
Feeling the weight of the world today and never ask for help but could use some prayers tonight please as Iā€™m having a hard time shaking the negativity in my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie @Jaimekens
šŸ™
have you had any water yet? Let it refresh your wilted self.. Have you ate anything? Recharge.. have you moved around? Shake off the feels. Turn on some RAD upbeat music šŸŽ¶ boogy woogie!!!

First take care of you. ā¤ļø your no good to anyone without taking care of the core. ((((Extra hugs from just a mom.)))))

After that....do something nice for yourself. You owe you some attention..
07:43 PM - Dec 06, 2023
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jaimekens in this post can reply
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
06 December, 07:46
In response Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie to her Publication
Thank you for making me smile, I needed that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie @Jaimekens
06 December, 08:12
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Your welcome! šŸ˜Š šŸŒž šŸŒ± also Are you in the northern region? It's been extra gray where I am these days and I notice a change in me during then.. I'm looking to get some vitamin D3 to boost my sunshine.. my nurse bestie told me about that and I can tell when I'm not taking it. Take a few extra a day during winter months ā¤ļø above all.. stay hydrated ā¤ļø šŸŒ±
It's amazing what a little water can do..
Take care of yourself, sweetie šŸ’Ŗ