Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 December, 10:42
Good night Patriots.
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next.

Rough day with this tooth, been praying over it tonight to manifest infection to be gone by tm.

Thank you all for prayers for healing, love you.

Stay safe, nighty night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
03 December, 12:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If you havent already 'cloves' are super for tooth infections. Hope you sleep well and awake restored.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 December, 12:35
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Thx

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 December, 12:40
Yes! Was wondering bout you Nana.
(Soft 🤗 HuG) ❤️ Feel better soon 🔜🙏
😁 😎

03 December, 01:41
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Thanks hun, this nasty tooth has about whipped Nana's ass and that is hard to do.I am used to pain but this sucker has been relentless.
Antibiotics just have not been working.

Using dandelion tea bags pressed on it today and getting more relief from that than anything else and I have tried everything imaginable.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
06 December, 05:00
Hi. Few days later, hoping your feeling better Nana. Good 😊 🌄 morning!

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Tooth is a bit better, thank you hun. It is tolerable now. Hope you are doing great too!
04:17 PM - Dec 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
07 December, 06:29
That is great to hear Nana! Go immune system, go! 😁 I am well, thanks 😌. Appreciate you asking. Enjoy your day, Making way, through the hubbub to a little play ▶️🎶☺️ ~ 😎
TTYL, B2

07 December, 10:20
Sorry Nana got behind had to earn coins today.

Will catch up more tm. Have a good night hun.

Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie @Jaimekens
06 December, 04:30
Sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your tooth. I hear you! I Opted against my own after fighting it for years with the insurance drama. I tried multiple things to keep it at bay but knowing what it can lead to, got to me. Had a family friend pass away to tooth infection that lead to the heart causing a coma and my family need me here more than my teeth. Praying that your tooth gets healed!! 🙏 Heavenly Father please reveal the truth about our teeth and reveal the cures!! 🙏 In Jesus name I pray,, amen.

07 December, 12:36
In response Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie to her Publication
So sorry, Nana would agree that tooth and gum issues are a serious issue, causing a lot more harm to the rest of the body than most ppl understand.
I never had a cavity until I was 30. Teeth were great up to the NDE and child bearing yrs then just went to hell.
I have been pushing Mr. T and others to do better with medical for the mouth when things are redone. They got away with separating the one bod part from health coverage long enough