Has anyone heard this?
I can’t verify, found on fb.
03:47 PM - Dec 06, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
07 December, 07:22
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Praying that she is okay her videos has awakened a lot of people

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
07 December, 02:36
I would think that there would be something about it on here but I see nothing. https://www.fallcabal.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
07 December, 10:05
In response TonyG to his Publication
Yeah I got nothing. 🤷‍♀️

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
07 December, 01:24
That has to be a made up story, there’s no way in the world that she would commit suicide, that just doesn’t make any sense

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 December, 10:06
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
I’m thinking so as well.

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
06 December, 06:36

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 December, 06:44
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
Thanks, I saw both links you posted. They almost seem suggestive, almost speculative. I am certain when anything becomes available, we’ll see it first. 🙂🙏

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
06 December, 06:35

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 December, 04:43
I pray her role in all of this was just killed off.

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 December, 05:08
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
That’s what I’m thinking.

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
06 December, 04:38
Suspicious. Disappeared then 'suicide'? More like suicided.

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 December, 10:07
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
I’m beginning to think, she had an out. Her part of this story was done. ☺️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 December, 03:51
Oh Noooo, I heard it about week ago she was missing and left a note that she was going to end her life bc she was so burnt out about everything she had worked on for years.... but I was hopeful she got her strength back and was ok... This is just terrible..🙏😓

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 December, 03:56
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I’m getting scattered reports. Looking for something solid. 😔

Red 55S @Red55S
06 December, 03:50

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
DO YOU HAVE THIS LINK ?? I HAVE ONLY READ SHE WAS REPORTED MISSING ............

Jody Donohue @Jody
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Read in the comments girl, someone just posted. I’m trying to find info.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
06 December, 03:48

Jody Donohue @Jody
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Thanks. Not understanding the delayed report. 🤔

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
06 December, 04:14
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
So sad!! 🥺 I really loved her work. RIH