Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 10:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
04 December, 11:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Just keeps getting worse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 December, 04:11
In response All Right to his Publication
It is gonna get even worse when we have these illegals coming into our neighborhoods and priorities, but we are going to survive and WE ARE GOING TO THRIVE AFTER THE BULLSHIT IS STOPPED.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
05 December, 04:14
So glad I moved far away from any major city. I think 2024 is going to be very messy.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana only lived inside the city a couple of short periods in life.
I couldn't stand it.
I do not want to look out my window and see anyone else's house.
04:50 PM - Dec 05, 2023
In response All Right to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
05 December, 05:58
I'm with you!

Distinctive G... @DistinctiveG
05 December, 05:42
I commute to the city for work, it’s drug ridden, homeless people all over, I get a contact high daily from weed, crack, and meth smells coming through the vents or just going anywhere. People act like fools on the road more so than ever, police won’t do much of anything. It’s became a mess and we don’t even want to be out anymore. Dewine has ruined Ohio and dems control him. Issue 1 and 2 were rigged, but no one talks about it

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
05 December, 06:00
In response Distinctive G... to his Publication
I commuted into NYC from NJ for over 25 years. I know it went steadily downhill once Del Blasio was put in place. I won't go near there now. Thank God I work remotely now.

07 December, 12:54
In response Distinctive G... to his Publication
I pray for people in large cities. Chicago it sounds like has become completely controlled by the MS 13 cartels.

The deal breaker there for me personally are the small children being shot and killed just in the line of fire.

The 5 or 6 yr old, I forget 3 yrs ago that was shot by a crazy ass neighbor while riding his tricycle pushed Nana over the edge. Just fookn walked up and shot him or her I can't remember now.
It would be my personal opinion that we have already lost some large cities.

I can't even Imagine that Mom that ran out into the yard after her child.

These violent and mentally ill people need to be removed from interacting with normal people.

I can just about promise you that even tho it has been about 3yrs that woman still wakes up every morning with the first thought being sadness because it was not a dream & her child is really gone.
Repeat, Repeat, Repeat. It takes yrs for it to stop.