Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
The shift for me has finally come.

I lost my best friend and partner in crime

It was a long fought battle for my Marine.

He is finally pain free.

Now it's time for me to move and start a new adventure.

Taking it one step at a time.
12:04 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
Jack Kunz @jackkunz
03 January, 03:45
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
BEST WISHES FOR YOUR NEW ADVENTURE ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
03 January, 10:01
First, and always, thank you for his service and yours beside him. GOD is holding him and you. You are well loved!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 January, 07:51
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 January, 07:45
I am truly sorry for you, losing him. 😢
Your words are beautiful. He’s right there beside you, he always will be. God bless you, sending love and light 🙏❤️

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
02 January, 07:42
Sorry for your loss.

God bless you on your road ahead, fren.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
05 December, 12:27
Sorry for your loss and prayers for you as you move on to your new journey. May your best friend and partner finally rest in peace with the Lord.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
05 December, 12:11
Love to your strength and understanding of what is. May you vibrate to the highest regions as we all venture together! Loves

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
05 December, 12:05
Bless you during this time and prayers be with you.