Every Time @soTELLme533
I just had the strangest experience with "Brave"
They wanted me to allow 'google' to store all my posts, data, passwords, etc.
I declined and then I couldn't get back on AU.
Just wound up in an endless loop regarding 'cookies'
So, as a temporary measure, I changed to 'Internet Explorer' and am back - no problem.
01:24 AM - Dec 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Lisa Moyer @Mondexmomma
05 December, 02:58
In response Every Time to her Publication
You were on Google browser not brave. Go to settings im ypur browser and choose your search engine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
05 December, 02:35
Brave is google and google is Brave. I use it because it eliminates all youtube commercials. But yeah it's fuckin google at the end of the day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 December, 02:47
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
Yes, you're right. So when Google wanted total control of my data, and I declined, they made it so that I couldn't get on AU.
I was thinking about it and I went to a Google "help" page where I could check off the different "services" google offered.
And right after I declined all, AU was blocked.
Censorship?
No it seems even worse.
Also, I had to guess which way to toggle the answers because their little buttons didn't say which was accept and which was to decline.
I guessed the decline switch and obviously I was right!
Brave was ok when I was first using it. They sold out.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
05 December, 03:19
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
We have the Uniparty.
We have the UniSearch Engines.

Hope this changes yesterday.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 December, 01:34
Welcome back! :)