Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 06:56
Good morning Patriots!

Even if you don't believe in God, in our Creator then perhaps you can believe that being positive and grateful, putting out positive frequencies out into the universe will bring back positive outcomes to your life?

There is a reason why we have a terrible awful day if we expect to have a terrible awful day from what this ol lady had seen in the passed 65 yrs.

Personally, I know that I am a piece of God/Creator inside this material Earth suit and I try to acknowledge that every day and I expect to have a good day and watch for signs and syncs that show me the positive path to follow.

What do you expect today?

https://youtu.be/IqdU84N0v...
EVERY MORNING WAKE UP AND THANK GOD | Power of Gratitude - Morning Inspiration & Prayer to Motivate - YouTube

Every day when we wake up, we must thank God for all the blessings He has given us. Start your day off right by giving thanks to God! ✩ SUPPOR...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
Buenas dia. I expect another beautiful day filled with positive vibes, Big LOVE, and more forward movement toward our goals to crush evil, wake people and save children. I am truly blessed!
08:19 AM - Dec 04, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuietNoMore in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 08:36
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
Nana heard yrs ago that for every one that pushes out a positive frequency, I don't remember the actual numbers, but everyone of us pushing out a positive timeline, it pulls thousands maybe 100's of 1000's of other people with us and pushes Team Evil's vibes into void.

I know many people are locked into this Armageddon timeline ending frame of mind, but what I say to that is :

What if...
There are enough humans on this planet that say enough killing, enough is enough and we don't want any more war, we don't want any more killing?

What if ...
We are the majority now and it is ONLY the handful of leaders of each country pushing satan's agenda?

What if...
There are enough of us pushing the positive outcome that satan and his minions do not even have enough people nor power to even manifest their war, their Armageddon?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 December, 10:29
agree 100 percent

VK never spoke about how to decide whom to trust

hard to reach out to strangers after we have all been burned so badly

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 December, 10:44
That saying "what you focus on manifests" - if we continue to focus on all the evil we keep manifesting it around us. If we focus, as VK would said, beautiful things like "Anon Island" then we are bringing in light, love, beauty. When dealing with horrible, disclosure information, try to hold it lightly without putting an angry charge on it. Don't give powerful energy to the evil.