Godly Man @WWCUE
We’re almost there folks. Hang in there. Lighten your heart. You fought like hell without getting physical, in most cases. You lost loved one and friends. But they’ll come back, if you decide to take them back, and if they actually lived through The Great Awakening.

You’re going to make it and you should be proud as hell that you took all the shit thrown at you, deflected it all, and were a huge part in saving this country.

So many of your relatives and friends, and more importantly younger generations are going to look up to you as a bright shining light, and someone they can go to for the truth in the future.

I may have never met you, but I’m proud to call you my friend and fellow Patriot.

Godspeed, Patriots!
07:42 AM - Dec 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
05 December, 05:44
In response Godly Man to his Publication
I love this so much. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
04 December, 09:29
DITTO...........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 December, 08:55
Its amazing how we all survived the slings of arrows to our hearts- we have been called every name in the book and many were threatened by their families. I will forgive them as I believe they were under a spell. How do you get almost every family member/friend/co worker etc to turn their backs on you? - All for simply trying to tell TRUTHS?- It doesn't make sense that life long relationships were tainted over a 5 letter word.
My opinion is- they had to be taken away - while we fought this spiritual war. You do not take family to the battlefield with you .. in the end we will all inner-stand the WHY's....and thats when the real healing happens. All done for the Greater Good!!. What a great post - many need to be reminded.. BRAVO !

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
04 December, 08:25
Great post hit me in the heart really thanks.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
04 December, 08:20
That's right don't give up (As if you would) It will be glorious!

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 December, 08:19
Thank you, and thank you for your excellent posts! Blessings to you!

connie wright @cowri
04 December, 08:16
😄💜😄

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 December, 08:13
💖

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 December, 07:56
. :) ) ) )

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
04 December, 02:05
Proud to call you a friend and patriot too. Also love many of your posts trying to educate us on the corporation etc.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
04 December, 08:02
Godspeed indeed, my Brothers and Sisters.
Onward to many new dawns for generations evermore!

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
04 December, 07:51
❤️🙏❤️

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
04 December, 07:51
🩵🥰

Miss. Messina @Messina
04 December, 07:45
Back at ya 🫡💚